NAWA exhibits its members work throughout the year in a variety of venues including our own NAWA Gallery, off-site venues at museums, galleries, schools, art centers and corporations throughout the country, as well as our newest online exhibition space. Check the Exhibition Schedule for upcoming shows and calls for entries. Regularly scheduled shows include:
- NAWA MEMBERS ANNUAL EXHIBITION – This show is held every year typically at an off-site venue. This is our largest show of the year and features members’ works. Participants in this exhibition are featured in the Annual Catalog and at this show NAWA recognizes outstanding achievement through a variety of juried Awards, totaling approximately $10,000.00.
- NEW MEMBERS EXHIBITION (November) – This exhibition features the work of the new members juried into NAWA for the year and is preceded by the induction ceremony for new members. The show is held in the fall, in the NAWA Gallery.
- SMALL WORKS EXHIBITION (February and July of each year) – This show is open to NAWA members (at a discounted rate) and nonmembers, and displays works in all media that are smaller than 15″ x 15″. This show is always held in February and July. Three winners are chosen in both exhibitions and all receive cash awards.
- ASSOCIATE MEMBER EXHIBITION – Associate Members, a non-juried membership category, are entitled to a yearly Group Exhibition as a benefit of membership. Associate Members from across the country display their creative artwork in either the NAWA Gallery or new Online Exhibitions.
- VOLUNTEER SHOWCASE EXHIBITION (Online Exhibition) In appreciation of our hard-working member volunteers, this ongoing exhibition displays their work in an online exhibition. Each artist has their own page, short bio and images of their work.