November 15, 2017
Dear NAWA Supporter,
Celebrating NAWA’s 128th year has been rewarding, challenging and exciting. NAWA has had numerous exhibitions in NYC, NJ, MA, FL, PA and Seattle, WA. The NAWA Gallery was busy each month with exhibitions, demonstrations and workshops. Plus, the National Association of Women Artists, Inc., has continued to fulfill its mission of empowering, supporting, promoting and encourage ALL women artists.
While we have accomplished a great deal, NAWA is eager to fund a few projects and items, and have created a wish list that will help us continue to move forward:
- Two new computers for the NAWA office. We are presently working on computers that are seven years old.
- Purchase of a wide-screen TV so we can include digital exhibitions in the new NAWA Gallery.
- Continue promoting online exhibitions for all women artists.
- Expand the Library exhibitions and art workshops to keep arts alive in local communities.
- Maintain and expand NAWA’s presence in social media.
- Sponsorship of the Annual Exhibition (promotion, reception, programs).
- Offer scholarships and build up the free one year memberships for BFA/MFA college students and/or graduates
You can help us fulfill these goals by making a tax-deductible donation to the National Association of Women Artists, Inc.
In consideration of your donation, your name will be listed in the 2016 catalog that is archived in various museums and libraries throughout the U.S.
Thank you in advance for supporting the National Association of Women Artists, Inc., and the professional women artists that comprise its membership.
We look forward to another successful year.
Very truly yours,
Jill Cliffer Baratta
If you prefer to pay by check, please send, along with your contact information, to:
National Association of Women Artists, Inc.
315 West 39th Street, Suite 508
New York, NY 10018
Attn: Annual Appeal